If you work in your garage a fair amount, you’ve probably had to deal with oil spills and gas stains here and there. The fact of the matter is that garages tend to be the most used and abused room in your home — but we fail to take care of them as well as we should because, well, they are just garages, right?
Wrong. And we are confident you’d agree with us on that to one degree or another. Why? You’ve made your way to the Your Garage Cave blog already! That tells us you are interested in learning more about how you can shield your garage from stains through a garage floor coating system. Of course, you’ll want to make sure that system makes your garage look great too, so it’s all about finding a floor coating company that provides both function and aesthetic quality.
Polyaspartic Floor Coating In Arizona
Your Garage Cave has both in spades! We supply the highest quality coating systems in the industry. Flexmar polyaspartic coatings are durable enough to withstand the toughest environments and tests, from abrasion and wear to splashes and spills of oils and chemicals, we offer an environmentally responsible floor coating solution that will take your entire garage to the next level.
For the rest of today’s blog, we’d like to introduce ourselves, briefly describe our process, and why Flexmar polyaspartic floor coatings are superior to epoxy coatings. Let’s dive in!
It’s safe to say we aren’t your average garage door coating company in Arizona. While we certainly provide premier garage floor coating installations that are superior to epoxy solutions in a range of ways, we also offer storage solutions for the entirety of the East and West Valleys. Our name is Your Garage Cave for good reason — we help you with all parts of your garage setup from A to Z. From garage organization ideas to overhead racks and tool work station storage systems, we have you covered.
Since 2006, Flexmar polyaspartic floor coating systems have been showing people just how good your garage floor can get. At Your Garage Cave, we’ve made it our mission to provide our customers with elite service and the highest quality product available. Our customers enjoy numerous benefits from our floor coating solutions, including:
- We offer a proprietary floor coating system for exterior surfaces or garage, meaning you won’t find our product elsewhere on the market. Our patented process delivers superior results (more on that later), giving you a beautiful, durable garage floor you are thrilled with.
- At Your Garage Cave, our experienced floor specialists sit down with you to find a system based on your unique needs.
- Our polyaspartic garage floors are remarkably customizable; you can choose from different solutions, color, and texture options to make the ideal look for you.
- We treat you and your home with respect. When we enter your home, we have a guest’s mentality while operating in your garage or basement. We pride ourselves on our personalized customer service.
We’ve got 25 years of flooring experience under our belt, and that spells good news if you are looking for garage floor coating installation in Arizona. While we offer a wide range of options, our general installation process can be summarized by the following ten steps:
- Mechanically Prep Concrete
- Clean The Surface
- Crack & Pit Repair
- Prepare The Coatings
- Coat Verticals & Stairs
- Apply Polyaspartic Basecoat
- Broadcast Chips
- Remove Excess Chip & Scrape Smooth
- Vacuum Entire Floor
- Apply Clear Polyaspartic Topcoat
While that might sound like a fairly standard floor coating installation process, we have yet to mention one of the chief benefits of choosing Your Garage Cave and our Flexmar solution — the preparation and installation takes as little as four hours! Our 4-hour floor process allows you to walk in your garage just hours after completion. You can return your possessions to your garage on the same day of our coating installation, and your car in just 24 hours! We are confident that you won’t find another solution that offers this level of service. You will barely have to alter your day’s plans, whereas other options will take days to complete — leaving you with a significant headache for storing your possessions and cars.
Polyaspartic is four times stronger than epoxy, and that’s just scratching the surface of exploring the many ways Flexmar polyaspartic coatings are better than epoxy floor coatings and polyurea floors. Let’s start with some essential differences:
- High direct impact and wear resistance is four times greater than epoxy.
- FLEXMAR® NextGen® Polyaspartics is a commercial/industrial grade system available for residential garage floors.
- The primer coat doesn’t allow for discoloration or yellowing beneath the chips or flakes due from UV sunlight.
- The adhesion to the concrete is greater than the cohesive strength of concrete itself (over 500 psi)
- FLEXMAR® NextGen® labeled containers with 100% All P olyaspartic commercial/industrial coatings with technical and safety data sheets made available.
- Our solution is resistant to hot tire pickup
- Our solution does not support fungus or bacteria growth.
The long and the short of it is, if you don’t want to leave your garage floor vulnerable to oils, gas, and solvents, polyaspartic is a wonderful option. While alternatives might give you 75% of what you are looking for, Your Garage Cave is a comprehensive solution in terms of function and beauty. Any way you cut it, Your Garage Cave leads the industry in both residential and commercial projects..
View our gallery above to see what we’ve been discussing in today’s introductory blog. We hope you have enjoyed learning about all the benefits Your Garage Cave provides. Whether it’s our proprietary floor coating system or our range of storage solutions, we’ve got you covered with high-quality customer service and industry-leading products. Find out more about our color swatches at your convenience, and don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you would like your free quote! We’d love to hear from you!